Cancellations: Your appointment is reserved especially for you. Both your time and your practitioner’s time are extremely valuable. If you are ever unable to keep your appointment, please abide by our cancellation policy by providing us with at least 24 hours advanced notice. This provides the opportunity for another client to use the vacated appointment time, as well as ensuring that you will not be assessed the cost of your scheduled service. You are responsible for any service that is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time. We value your business and appreciate your consideration for our practitioners and our other clients. New clients will be asked to hold their scheduled appointment time with a credit card. This card will only be charged if you miss your appointment time without at least 24 hours notice.
Payments: We gratefully accept cash, credit card and check. Any returned checks will be assessed the cost of the massage and bank charges incurred by your practitioner.
- Packages must be paid in full. Unused sessions in packages may be transferred to another person with notice to your practitioner. New clients will need to secure their scheduled session with a credit card. *see cancellation policy above
- Gift certificates can be issued for any amount. Gift certificates may be transferred to another person with notification to the practitioner. Gift certificates that have not been used within 6 months will revert to the purchaser of the certificate.
Informed Consent: Clients are expected to fill out their intake forms honestly and to the best of their knowledge. Practitioners need this information to ascertain whether certain techniques or massage in general are appropriate or contraindicated. Intake forms are kept confidential. Your information will not be sold to a third party. Your information will not be shared without your written consent.
- Communication with your practitioner is of the utmost importance for proper treatment protocols and comfort for your recovery.
- It is your responsibility to inform your practitioner if you experience any pain and/or discomfort during the session.
- Massage and bodywork should not be substituted for medical examination or diagnosis.
- Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by client will result in immediate termination of the session. Clients will be responsible for payment for the complete session.
- As the client, you have the right to end the session at any time if you feel at all uncomfortable with the session.
Minors: Minor clients must have a parent or legal guardian present in the session room while the practitioner is working with the minor client.